2011年7月5日星期二

Good Golf Equipments Supplier

As the golf games becoming more and more popular among public. Golf sports are no long the professional players' patent. There is no doubt that more and more people will join this game. Unlike professional players, since they can get any golf equipments they want easily through different channels without any defective and faulty.  But for common publics, it is usually necessary to find a good golf equipments supplier to buy equipments you want with less risks. There is a seller I would like to recommend to you and your friends, colleagues and families. That is topgolfseller.com.



By interviewing the director of this company, we found that though this company is not very big. Its value, culture and staff passion interests us a lot. Its products, including garments, shoes, golf equipments etc, are all enjoy high reputation. What's more, its pre-sales service, on-sales service and after-sales service, the quality of products and delivery can be regarded as its big sell point, in my opinion.


It is common that you have to get enough information about the product you want before placing an order. By searching their website, you can get specific information about products' specification, price, features and characters. In additional, the online service is also available if you have any questions. It is very convenient for the new-comers, I think.


For example, I bought Taylormade R9 Supermax Fairway Wood and TaylorMade R9 Driver from them last month. To my surprise, I got my order after 9 days and they offer free shipping to me. I have to point out that I lived in US. Fast delivery always hold a decisive role in decision-making, I think. When I open the package, the product is brand new without any defective and enjoys beautiful shape. After several days, its high quality, good performance begins to reflect. So far, It seems that I made a correct choice. And then, I start to recommend this company to my friends and colleagues.


Last week, I got a complaint from one of my friends who said that the products she order from topgolfseller arrived with faulty parts and incomplete packages, I was shocked to hear that, they are always an responsible company, you know. Eventually, we decided to contact them, everthing goes fine. We got a new one without any extra costs and they even offer discount for large quantity. At the same time, they said that they would like to offer replacement or even refund if you are dissatisfied with the order. It sounds very fantastic.


Now, I have been accustomed to search its web 3 times a week. Some new equipments, such as TaylorMade R11 Driver, TaylorMade R11 TP Driver, etc can always be available on its site. It is very helpful indeed.


If you now have trouble in finding the correct golf equipments, if you have less experience in choosing golf equipments or you want to buy high quality products with lower costs. topgolfseller would be a good choice for you. Believe me!

没有评论:

发表评论