2011年7月8日星期五

Louis Oosthuizen:It is a correct decision to participate in the John Deere Classic


On 7th July, the last British Open champion Louis Oosthuizen said that it is a good decision to play the John Deere Classic this week. Even though the British Open is held in Links Course, but it looks more like a preparation for the British Open.

The South Africa player has flied to Silvis and plans to join the John Deere Classic this week. He said in US, it is possible to get 4 days' good weather, but in Stewart castle, since its changful weather, it would be more  hard to meet this.

Of course, only time can justify his opinion and decision. But the start seems to be dissatisfactory for him. Because he has to stand about 36 hours' travel from South Africa to US.

Now, it would be more direct for him to go to Sandwich since the sponsors have rented a helicopter to let players reach the playground more quickly and conveniently.

"In Scotland, it is possible to get a good weather, I think I need some time to relax and refresh myself. After that, I would be more dedicted to game and also correct some mistakes."he said, "I have some understandings of Links golf, and I think it is unnecessary to play Links before British Open".

"Those who play golf golf in Scotland may think that he or she will take some advantage in playing in St. George's royal. But in my eyes, figures are the most important one, I will do my best to get a good result"

"It is sensible to play golf in US. When I was told that there is a direct flight available,I know it would be more easy for me to get there,you know, it always takes me about 36 hours to get there".

But if Oosthuizen wants to win in Illinois, he has to defeat Strike, the latter one has win the John Deere Classic in the last two year, but in this two year, Oosthuizen has a poor performance. "It is usual that your expectation for the next game wiil always rise after you win a game,"Strike said, "when there is a little thing that fails to meet your needs, your confidence will reduce a lot".

没有评论:

发表评论