2011年8月1日星期一

Sweet Point: Jordan helps Woods get rid of psychological predic...

According to U.S.press, golf tycoon Tiger Woods is about to come back and he will attend the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational next week. This is his first game after 3 months vacation. In the past year, Woods experienced divorce, sex scandal, injury and resignment of coach, etc, his mental has been hurt heavily. But basketball star, Mecheal Jordan said that he has given Woods some tips to pick himself up.

"I encountered the same things like Woods before and I hope to treat myself through sport," Jordan said, "once you standed at the playground, you will focus all of your energy on games. It is same to him, of course".

Since his father death, Jordan chooses to retire from basketball and steps into baseball. But due to his perseverance, he returns to his basketball world eventually. "As for Woods, the question is not about whether he can participate in golf games, but his mental and physical barriers", Jordan said.

"When I facing some questions, if I can return to basketball playground, it is the most effective method for me to cure myself. Because it makes me forget everything. After the game, I can ubderstand my previous decision better." Jordan said, "he has not done that until now. Now he needs to touch and accept some new things, he needs to be more health and have a strong body and volition. I believe he can do that."

In Jordan's eyes, it is not a difficult thing for Woods to get rid of shadow if he can return to the golf playground, but the key it his energy. At the same time, Jordan's personal experience can also help Woods pick up. We believe the former world No.1 can return to his peak again.

没有评论:

发表评论