2011年8月6日星期六

What's in Jim Furyk's bag

1.FREEDOM TO CHOOSE
I've put myself in a unique situation when I'm free to choose the clubs I like because I don't have a 10- or 12-club minimum contract. I spent lots of time in testing the golf ball and made that my priority. It enhances my strengths and my weaknesses. I've been able to make other changes in my bag through the first half of the year at my own pace, finding the right mix of clubs. It's what I wanted.
2.
I wanted "99" on my TaylorMade Penta TP, but Justin Rose had it. I added the birthdates of my wife and kids and came up with 58. I don't have to mark it much. It's the only 58 out there.

3.DRIVER
I've played new TaylorMade drivers, but I like the TaylorMadeR11 Driver much(8 degrees, Oban Devotion shaft, 75 grams, X-flex, 45 inches).


4.WEDGES
I bend my wedge lofts: 51-degree Callaway X Forged, 55-degree TaylorMade TP xFT and a 59-degree Callaway X Series Jaws.

5.IRONS
I switched to these Callaway RAZR X muscle-back irons at Bay Hill. All my grips are Lamkin Crossline Tour Midsize built up on the left hand and thin on the right because of my double overlapping grip.

6.FAIRWAY WOOD
I play a TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 3-wood (15 degrees, Fujikura Motore Speeder 8.2 shaft, X-flex).


7.HYBRIDS
I used to skip the 4-iron in my set, but now I go with two hybrids (TaylorMade Rescue 11, 18 and 21 degrees, Fujikura Motore F3 shafts, X-flex).




9.PUTTER
The putter can be a revolving door for me. I used three in the FedEx Cup playoffs alone last year. I like how this Odyssey Backstryke Sabertooth (35¼ inches) works with my cross-handed stroke.

没有评论:

发表评论