2011年12月29日星期四

The last hole: Darren Clarke suddenly lost the ability to count


The last hole of this year's United Kingdom open, when Darren Clarke is close to the victory, suddenly lost the ability to count. This became a episode for his victory.

Darren Clarke took 20 years to pursue Claret Jug. It is clear that in the past July, he did very well, at the Royal St George, has always maintained clear mind until attacked the 18th hole. In the hole, he wanted to count hoe many holes to hit to compete for the United Kingdom Open Championship victory.

The last hole is same as his plan. When kick off, he bypassed the bunker, then in the next second rod, he hit the ball to the left posterior part of Greens.

"The audience cheered, howling, I thought, 'how many pushes here?' I assure you, I really think so." Darren Clarke said, "my mind is not digital. I really find out is when I hstood next to the ball and ready to push rod. I work out I can push five."

Darren Clarke pushed three push, swallowed a meaningless bogey, eventually led three strokes and defeated Micklson and Dustin Johnson.

没有评论:

发表评论