2011年8月15日星期一

David Howell: I have too many reasons to win the Czech Open

When the England star David Howell fights for the European Tour - the Czech Open in Prosper Golf Resort on Thursday, he has two entirely different reasons to compete for the fifth European Tour champion, one is eager to continue his recent good state to fight into the Dubai World Championship, and the second is to comfort the mother passed away two weeks ago due to illness by the victory.

Two weeks ago, Howell's mother Sally passed away since illness, this make Howell holds a aspiration to the Czech Open to comfort the mother's soul in heaven. Howell said: "This is, obviously, a very sad time for all my family, we have to make sure everything is arranged properly in the past two weeks. Nevertheless, the most happy thing for my mother is to see me win a game as a professional player, she is proud of my success in golf games. For me, win the Czech Open will be a good memory for her."

Of course, if Howell, who have played two Ryder Cup, can continue his good performance in the European Tour, then the 36-year-old Englishman is expected to lift his fifth European Tour title on Sunday. "Although the last day in Ireland is disappointing, but it comes to the overall performance, I get a lot of confidence in that week, especially on Saturday, when I hand over the 64 game with Rory McIlroy in the front of huge audience. that show those works I and my coach Jamie Gough done have paid off."

Howell had a good start in the 2011 season, but he suffered a ankle injury in the middle of the season, which makes him absent for two months. He came back in the BMW PGA Championship on May, although in the Wentworth Club, he got the top 40 results, but that hinted the start of his messy life. "When I return to play, I started to listen to the views of many people, I soon found out that my game is not good. Then I decided to return to Jamie and work hard to develop a simple plan, and make my game skills forward, so it looks with the results."

In recent years, Howell's state started to slipped, even, for a local people, he can not attend the Dubai World Championship. Therefore, when Howell play the Czech Open on Thursday, he also hopes to win a qualification for the Dubai World Championship. "I got a very good position in the European Tour Order of Merit at the beginning of this year, but now, I have fallen to 85.

The goals I set for this year is very realistic, but my first goal is to enter the Dubai's top 60 and acquire the qualification for the Dubai World Championship. I lived in Dubai during the winter, in the last two years, I saw the race held in front of my home, but I can not be a part of that people, it feels very bad. I hope I can participate in the tournament this year."

没有评论:

发表评论